1. Every morning (for some of you it may be noon) get up with a smile and be grateful for the opportunity to experience another wonderful day! Look in the mirror and compliment yourself. Belief that you look good will affect the way you feel, and vice versa. The day is really known from the morning! Don't allow yourself to leave home angry or in a bad mood.
2. Sit still, away from noise and things that can distract you, and make a list of the things you like about yourself - both in appearance and in terms of the qualities and skills you possess. Write them on a piece of paper, and then list all your achievements so far. Don't miss even the smallest, be it a super successful omelet or the perfect arrangement of your wardrobe over the weekend.
3. Be calm about who you are and where you are right now in your life. We are always ready to ask for more and we are never satisfied with what we have. This constant feeling of lack makes us unhappy, unable to enjoy life and appreciate ourselves and our
achievements. Be thankful for what you have to get more.
4. Stop blaming yourself for past mistakes. They can often affect your present, but the more you delve into them, the more you will not be able to overcome them and they will continue to affect your life. Learn the lessons for yourself and let the past be the past.
5. At the end of the day, say goodbye to your worries and accept your shortcomings! None of us is perfect, we all make mistakes, we all have weaknesses. When you admit and accept yours, they will no longer frighten you, but will help you realize in what direction you can improve and also love yourself for who you are.